Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E] Compendium bad links

I was browsing the Fighter class document in the Compendium and clicked on one of the class feature links (ASI, if I recall correctly). It took me to the marketplace page to buy the Eberron supplement. Baffling. Went back and checked. The link is to the ASI entry on the Artificer page, not to the ASI entry on the Fighter page. In fact, it looks like most of the feature links direct to the Artificer.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should report this to the  Wizards of the Coast Bug Report Megathread . Even though it is a well-known issue, reports help to keep it in the eye of the devs and users. The problem is (this is entirely my opinion) that the Compendium has grown beyond what was originally planned and that linking is not robust enough or too automatic.