Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

!Publicsheet api crash

I am using the 5e ogl sheet and when I hit the button to force sync on !publicsheet it cause the api to crash.  It says it detects a possible infinite loop and shuts down.  Any idea why that might be?  I have never used this script before and I like how it makes a sheet everyone can see.  I'd love to keep using it but would need it to update correctly.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The problem is likely that there are a very large number of attributes to sync. I rewrote the syncing logic, give this version a try, if it works, I'll push it up the the official repo as a bug fix: <a href="https://gist.github.com/shdwjk/fcbfee01d9e2f43f1e63de6d79cafec6" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/shdwjk/fcbfee01d9e2f43f1e63de6d79cafec6</a>
That seemed to work.&nbsp; It still does not give any indication that it is doing anything when you click the buttons but the public sheets did update after all.&nbsp; So I just uninstalled the 1 click and am using your direct feed.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It's not my script, so I hesitate to update it too much.&nbsp; However, I did add a couple of output messages when it begins syncing and when it finishes.&nbsp; Gist above updated.

Edited 1585262534
You mean you just added them right now??&nbsp; Like in the last 20 minutes since I posted this????&nbsp; Does no one have to work anymore??&nbsp; I can't keep up.&nbsp; You're waaaaay too fast.&nbsp; That's amazing :-) **EDIT**&nbsp; That was perfect.&nbsp; I LOVE feedback from my api.&nbsp; Helps me know it's working.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hahahahah, I do still have to work, but that was after 6:00pm, so no biggy. =D