Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Token Mod wild shape macro is busted

Hello everyone, new user here, in the midst of converting my 2 weekly sessions to digital due to corona virus shut downs, I want to preface this with I have a very limited knowledge of roll20. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks. Here is my issue. I have the tokenmod api installed and followed a guide for a wild shape macro but it does not work. The token changes its size and stats but the image remains unchanged. Just to check a few things off the list: all token icons are saved to my library in various folders. all character sheets for the beasts have been attached to tokens pulled from my library my character sheet for the druid is attached to the token generated by the roll table. here is my macro: /w gm Tu'Lok wills herself to transform! !token-mod {{   --set     ?{Choose Form|Aurochs,imgsrc#@{Aurochs|character_id} represents#@{Aurochs|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]]       |Cave Bear,imgsrc#@{Cave Bear|character_id} represents#@{Cave Bear|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]]       |Giant Elk,imgsrc#@{Giant Elk|character_id} represents#@{Giant Elk|character_id} width#[[3*70]] height#[[3*70]]       |Giant Constrictor Snake,imgsrc#@{Giant Constrictor Snake|character_id} represents#@{Giant Constrictor Snake|character_id} width#[[3*70]] height#[[3*70]]      |Tu'Lok,imgsrc#@{Tu'Lok|character_id} represents#@{Tu'Lok|character_id} width#[[70]] height#[[70]]     }     bar1_link|hp bar2_link|ac     bar3_link|passiveperceptionmod     name|"Tu'Lok"     showname|yes }} any and all help is appreciated.
1585281781
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm... that sounds like the images are not in a user library, but are in the marketplace.&nbsp; Try dragging one of the monsters onto the map, select it, hit the Z key and then copy the URL.&nbsp; See if it starts with: <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/</a> or <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/</a>
The Aaron said: Hmm... that sounds like the images are not in a user library, but are in the marketplace.&nbsp; Try dragging one of the monsters onto the map, select it, hit the Z key and then copy the URL.&nbsp; See if it starts with: <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/</a> or <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/</a> well you're not wrong, I checked and even though the images were in my library they had the marketplace url. I downloaded them and re-uploaded them they now show : &lt;img src=" <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/113036807/zT_OyEvm6s4oxicjo6yenQ/original.png?15853109365" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/113036807/zT_OyEvm6s4oxicjo6yenQ/original.png?15853109365</a> "&gt; I reassigned the token to the table and character sheets, generated a fresh token from the table and reattached it to the character sheet and getting the same results. Any other ideas?
1585318650
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok, I just re-read the code for this.&nbsp; It doesn't support character_ids, only token_ids.&nbsp; I can add character_id support, I actually need to do some work in that script, so hopefully this weekend.&nbsp; Sorry about that.&nbsp; In the interim, you could build up a Rollable Table Token from the images on the other tokens, assign it to your druid, and then use the currentside to switch between them in your Roll Query.&nbsp;
THANKS! I'll give that a shot.&nbsp;