If you happen to be running a browser that selectively blocks javascript, you might find that you are occasionally unable to post or send a DM. It appears that roll20 randomly requires users to satisfy a captcha system in order to post. I didn't realize this until trying to file a helpdesk ticket with them and as it failed to file (because I didn't have zendesk scripts enabled) I noticed google/recaptcha scripts were also present on the page. I enabled them, and returned to the forums, and was able to post after satisfying the captcha. For those trying to have a safer browsing experience like me, but who don't routinely allow google's scripting for privacy reasons, you may run into this as well. Due to the seemingly random nature of the times when captchas are required for posting, you may not notice this script on your initial page load, so it may become necessary to enable google/recaptcha scripts manually by running into them elsewhere or after suffering a failed post. Roll 20 folks - this thread is not intended as a complaint nor a request for any changes, merely a heads up to others who use similar browsing practices so as to hopefully improve their experience and reduce bug submissions!  If I've posted in the wrong place, please feel free to let me know and we can relocate accordingly. Thanks!