Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I access the 5E Charactermancer?

I want to open / reset the charactermancer on an existing 5E sheet. I have read a number of post on how to do this. All the post say to go to the "Settings" tab or page by selecting the gear icon. I am missing something, I have selected every gear and cannot find a setting page with the reset button.  Pardon my foolishness in not finding the settings page. I need some detailed guidance on finding the page.  Thanks Bob
This is what I see

Edited 1585332645
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are 4 tabs on the sheet: Core (which is the active tab you are looking at because it is highlighted in red), Bio, Spells, and Configuration.  Because Configuration is a large(ish) word, they just use the cog symbol instead of the word. Click on the cog to get to configuration.  Edit:  And I see you are looking at your sheet popped out in its own window.  Don't run the charactermancer or try to drag/drop things out of the compendium while popped out.  It needs to be in the VTT for those things to work correctly.
I figured it out. It is not as simple as the other articles I saw.  In the Attributes and Abilities tab, look for the mancer_confirm attribute. Set the current value to 1.  In my case I was working with a test character and had nothing to lose; there were other mancer_XXX settings, I deleted them all.  Bob