Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

n00b here...How do I get this token action macro to roll 3 seperate times?

Sorry if this has been covered before. I found some similar content but not exactly what I need. I have a beholder who's Eye Ray action rolls on a nested macro rollable table, and gives me the result. However, no matter what I do, I can only get it to roll once.  /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Beholder}} {{name=Eye Ray}} {{description=[[1t[Eye-Ray]]]}} If I change 1t to 3t it only gives the total of all three rolls... How do I get it to run it 3 individual times? I mean I could simply click the button 2 more times its not a big deal, but I've come this far! lol...I feel like I'm quitting and I dont like it. I'm sure it's going to be something SUPER simple staring me right in the face.  Any help you gents could offer would be straight love :)
1585357734

Edited 1585357795
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try repeating the roll code three times, like /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Beholder}} {{name=Eye Ray}} {{description=[[1t[Eye-Ray]]] [[1t[Eye-Ray]]] [[1t[Eye-Ray]]]}} You might also be able to do /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Beholder}} {{name=Eye Ray}} {{description=[[1t[Eye-Ray]]] [[1t[Eye-Ray]]] [[1t[Eye-Ray]]]}} I'm not sure if that last one works - dont know if you can put linebreaks in like that, but if it does work, it's probably neater.
1585362032
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should be able to put line breaks inside the description tag without issue.
You guys are life savers!!!! I tried something very similar but I must have messed a piece up somewhere... thanks again!