Some years ago I actually ran a roll20 game called Nazis & Nightmares. Third Reich gets a hold of black magic, and starts using it to win the war. Only the courage of your valiant commandos can... yaddah, yaddah. You know the drill. Anyway, though we got it yo work, sort of, we eventually abandoned it, because the programming was so whonky, or at least not particularly transparent. I'm back for another try, but it still seems that so many things are much more difficult than they need to be, and so many obviously necessary things that you just can't do. For instance. The system I'm running is called Swordsmen & Skeletons. I am the writer and copyright holder. It is a version of the original rules that fits on a single sheet of paper, and so is a pretty good pick for an online campaign. So why can't I upload the pdf anyplace in my game? I'm willing to admit that I might be a drooling idiot, and unable to figure out how to do this, but it seems like exactly the sort of thing you would need to be able to do in just about any rpg. Sure, you couldn't upload the 5e Player's Handbook, but any game system should allow the GM to upload documents like home brewed adventure modules and house rules. Or is it possible that this can be done, but it is either buried in some weird, esoteric part of the program, or I'm just too much of a lunkhead to figure it out? One thing. PLEASE DON'T POINT ME TO THE BEGINNER'S TUTORIAL. I went through the whole thing once before, and it wasn't particularly elucidating. For now, just allow that I'm an idiot, and tell me how I can do this one thing. P.S. The ability to upload a single jpg or png file is not helpful here. I'd need this to be something that would not have to be replaced the next time I needed to upload such a file. Or is this a matter of bandwidth? Would everything have to be stored someplace else on the web, and just linked here?