Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] Starting with Lost Mines with my own twist on things leading into a home brew campaign afterward.

Hi everyone, I have multiple years of DM experience I have one person in my local home town interested in playing, but couldn't find anyone else to join. So we are looking to branch out and find people online who want to play a Friday/Sunday 5pm sessions. I am looking to create a party of 6 and I want us to all "create" a character together and then divulge those stories in a session 0 before we begin session 1. New Players, experienced players all are welcome. Please help me out here :)
1585364121

Edited 1585364156
I'm definitely interested in playing your game. You can hit me up on discord. RemyWylde#4805 or on here lol
I might be interested depending on if schedules line up accounting for time-zones. My discord is Leto Atreides I#5510
Hey I'm in! My discord is DevilxProdegy#3594 I can play any role/chatacter
I'm interested.  i've got nothing but time on my hands right now.
Im inviting you now
Hey Dale what is your Discord?
Bogus Sauce#6318
I have 2 others and I think we would all be down to play :)
i'm interested in joining but are you doing text only because i don't have a mic
Just sent you an invite thanks 2 more left to go guys lets get this started woohoo
Memento Mori What are your discords So I can invite you all.
Memento Mori#4110
Hey if you still have anymore spots, I'd love to join if you'll have me!
Hey, I'm interested also. Sounds like fun. Here's my discord if there's any spots left  sportle11#1293.