Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player's Game 5E Sunday Night 6:00 PM CDT

Edited 1585369304
Ajax
Pro
Ajax is Offering a Roll20 5th Edition D&D Game for New Players, it will Play at 6:00 PM CDT on Most Sunday Nights... This will be an entire Homebrew campaign set in the Old Forgotten Realms world... It will use the Player's Handbook rules and Rolled Ability Scores ... The Game will be Set Up with many Features making the Flow of Game Play more efficient... The campaign will use a few House Rules to Enhance Play, Greater Challenges and Less Player Pampering... The Game is Open to Anyone who wants to Play or Learn to Play and Use Roll20... Requirements: Must Have a Decent Mic and Headset and MUST BE RELIABLE ... This campaign will be FREE but will be as Good As Any of the Paid Games advertised here... If you are Interested Post Here with: Your Age and a Simple Character Concept (even if you don't have one), By Simple I Mean, Dwarf Fighter, Halfling Rogue, Human Ranger, etc... The Game will accept up to 6 Players but will require at least 4 to start... Scheduled to Start this Sunday 3/29/2020 6:00 PM CDT... Only Apply Here If You Really Want To Play, But Don't Pass This Up If You Really Want To Get Into A Quality Game... -Ajax
Hey Ajax, I'd love to play. I'm 28 and you can count me in as a Halfling Wizard. Send me a message if I make the cut and when to roll stats, talk background, etc!
Hi, I'm Alvin and I'm 15 I want to learn more about Dnd. I will be a Tiefling Bard. I hope to join you in your campaign.

Edited 1585378882
Hey Ajax. Would love to play a human fighter. I am 38 years old. New to Roll20 and D&D.

Edited 1585379102
33 here, Interested in learning roll20. Variant Human (fighter) dex/finesse based
I would be interested in playing an Elf Druid if you still have an opening, I'm 30.  
Hi, names Kevin and I'm 28. I would like to play as a Variant Human, Barbarian.
I'm Harrison, 21, and I would like to play a half-elf bard. Let me know if there's still space!
Being overwhelmed with Requests in Private and here, I am forced to close this Game as being Over Filled . Thanks to all that showed interest. -Ajax