I can't seem to get the translation list ordering to work in a test game.   I've created a custom test game which uses a translated language json.  My html looks like it's set up properly, but the browser's inspector is showing an error. "data-i18n-error="List does not contain the key: djurhantering ." Here's a sample of the English version which is alphanumeric; "skills-list": "animal-handling,crafting,endurance,healing,insight,lore,manipulation,marksmanship,melee,might,move,performance,scouting,sleight-of-hand,stealth,survival", and here's a copy of the Swedish version which has been purposely re-arranged; "skills-list": "styrkeprov,uthållighet,närkamp,hantverk,smyga,fingerfärdighet,rörlighet,skytte,speja,bildning,överlevnad,genomskåda,manipulera,skaldekonst,läkekonst,djurhantering", Sample of HTML <div class="skills-grid" data-i18n-list="skills-list" > <span>...</span> <span class="skills-row" data-i18n-list-item ="animal-handling">...</span> <span class="skills-row" data-i18n-list-item ="crafting">...</span> <span class="skills-row" data-i18n-list-item ="endurance">...</span> <!-- skills continue similar to the above spans --> </div> Anything jump out?  Does this only work properly once it's live?  Meaning it must use your language setting to pull the appropriate translation.json TIA