Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating and Adventure Path Monster Manual?

So I am starting out with Roll20 and was watching taking 20&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/zLI-oAyHFaA" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/zLI-oAyHFaA</a> &nbsp;and his videos have been great.&nbsp; I’m planning on running age of worms converted to 5E is there any short cuts for the templates like he uses on the monster sheets? It doesn’t have to be the exact ones he is using just something similar that I can use that is already made that I can Copy and paste.&nbsp; Thanks you guys&nbsp; (I’ll be a pro member at the beginning of the month)&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
That is a pretty old video. I suggest you just use the official Roll20 character sheet that has it's own monster sheet option and use that for your monsters. it's also what's used by the free 5e compendium if you want to use pre-made monsters.
I was planning on using the standard 5E roll20 sheet. Is there a way to export monster directly from the compendium to my game to make monsters? And edit them?&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
All you need to do is drag the monster from the compendium tab into the game. It will create a local monster, ready to go. The only think you might want to do is add art if you have not purchased a professional compendium such as the monster manual. You can run a perfectly good campaign without a single purchase, it just requires more setup time. Monsters you have added to your local journal can be edited to your heart's content.
Once I have it in there are their macros already set up? And can I edit the monster stats?&nbsp;