Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Linking 'Blades in the Dark' Crew Sheets

Hi All, I'm running a Blades game and while every player can switch their Character sheet to Crew Mode the sheets are unlinked so for example if the Crew takes more Heat they all have to add this to their sheets independently. Am I missing something is there a simple way of linking Crew sheets so if one amends something it appears on all their sheets? Thanks
1585419837

Edited 1585419869
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
john b. said: Hi All, I'm running a Blades game and while every player can switch their Character sheet to Crew Mode the sheets are unlinked so for example if the Crew takes more Heat they all have to add this to their sheets independently. Am I missing something is there a simple way of linking Crew sheets so if one amends something it appears on all their sheets? Thanks Hi john, I'm not familiar with that particular sheet/system, but I'm guessing you might need to use one sheet as a "ship" edited/controlled by all the player's? please excuse by ignorance. ;-)
Vince said: john b. said: Hi All, I'm running a Blades game and while every player can switch their Character sheet to Crew Mode the sheets are unlinked so for example if the Crew takes more Heat they all have to add this to their sheets independently. Am I missing something is there a simple way of linking Crew sheets so if one amends something it appears on all their sheets? Thanks Hi john, I'm not familiar with that particular sheet/system, but I'm guessing you might need to use one sheet as a "ship" edited/controlled by all the player's? please excuse by ignorance. ;-) Creating a master Crew Sheet on a blank character sheet that everyone can modify is the obvious thing to do but I just wondered if there was a more elegant solution? But thanks for the response, much appreciated and do checkout Blades in the Dark it's awesome!