Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

new player looking for a 5e game

I have played a few games of 3.5 and would like to find a short game or one shot 5E im busy on Tuesday and Wednesday. im from the uk so would prefer to find a game English speaking game 
I'm also a newbie from the UK looking to find a 5E game. I'm totally new to TTRPGs, however, so ideally any group would need to have patience with me as I learn the system. I've been interested in RPGs for a while, however, but I've never actually played. I used to have source books and related material for BESM and Vampire: The Masquerade - never got around to using them, so I got rid. :/
hopefully we will a nice gm reply to this
Hello Tom and Pitboy, I am just starting my first campaing as a DM. I started playing a couple of months ago with some friends, but our DM could not play with us anymore so I took the challenge to step in. We used to meet in person, but due to the coronavirus outbreak we move to roll20.  We are an international group based in Germany. Send me a PM if you are interested.