Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

GMT player looking for group

Hello, I've been looking for a campaign to join, I have been playing for a few months with all sorts of characters, but they tend to be one shots or campaigns by friends that don't like to play often. If the campaign is set in wildmounte that would be fantastic, but if not that's no biggie at all. All I'm looking for is a group that is excited to play and engage, as I've had groups where players were extremely passive and barely role played or did much, which was extremely annoying, but yeah. The only day I can't play is Wednesday.
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me