Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GENESYS]Ability to hide skills on the Character sheet

Hello! , I love the Genesys Character sheet. Simple and efficient. I would like to have the ability to hide Skills, however. For example, we will be playing Shadow of the Beanstalk and would like to be able to hide unused skills to keep a clean sheet. Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi theMockster, the sheet would need to be edited to allow for such a feature. I believe the person that used to work that sheet has left roll20...  Someone else would need to volunteer their services to make the appropriate edits.  You any good html/css?  ;-) Unless an edit/update happens you might be able to use the stylus browser extension to override the sheet's css to selectively hide various sections of the sheet.  Each person could modify the look of the sheet according to their needs.  Just a thought.