I am playing D&D 3.5 and for the all enemies that I made, I have a similar attack macro. the macro calls [[@{target|armorclass}]] when it attacks to check the ac of the player it is hitting. This works perfectly fine for all players except for one. I cannot find anything unusual in the players AC section, so I cannot find what the error is. when the die roll pops up in chat it works as normal for others saying "the creature swings! hitting with 18 against AC of 16" for example. however, agaisnt this one particular player nothing pops up other than " SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-], [+|\-|*|\/|%] or [0-9] but "o" found. " How can I fix this? the macro is really simple that I am using its just: /em the creature swings! hitting with [[1d20+9]] against AC of [[@{target|armorclass}]]