Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder basics and character building workshop.

Hello all I know I said I would do this awhile ago and if any of you are still interested I will do it. I'm available this monday, wednesday, friday, or next saterday. From 11 am pst to 6 pm pst. Comment which day(s) you can do it. I will run it on the day or possible two days the most people can make it. we will go over basic (core) character building. And how to make an effective character without min/maxing. We will also go over the basic rules and Actions you can do in game. And answer any questions you may have about the game. after my workshop you should have all the knowledge necessary to make an effective character and play it to its full potential. obviously this workshop benefits new players the most, but everyone is welcome. If you've played before but think you could benefit, or learn more from this. Or haven't played in a while and need a refresher. I also welcome seasoned players who want to give there 2 cents to people about the game. let me know if you're interested.
I'm totes interested. How could I get in on this?
I'd definitely be interested, next Saturday would be the only times you've listed that I'd be available though
Could be interesting. I'm free just about always, so I'll follow the topic. If you get something going, I could use a tutorial ;)
Once I have enough players and a day/time I will post it here and send pm with link to people wanting to join it
I'd love to attend a Pathfinder workshop. I'm available any day/time.
Count me in!
count me in on Fri/Sat
okay looking like friday at 2 pm PST let me know who all can make this session!!
I should be good for this.
I'd be interested aswell and can assure i'll make it to that time.
Turns out I won't be able to do it friday. So it's looking like Wednesday around 3 or 4 pm pst or saterday 2 pm pst times are a little flexible and if I have to I'll run it both days
Gah, I don't think I can do either of those days. I think it's time for me to bow out ;)