Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Running Exalted 3e: what should I know?

I run an Exalted 3e game and, due to the coronavirus pandemic, my group has been forced to transition away from in-person play.  One of my players recommended Roll20 as a platform for online play.  I have never used Roll20 before, in any capacity.  What should I know and do?  I'm grateful for any guidance.
1585535519
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Welcome to Roll20 Hakkonen, you might have a look at some of the videos found here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8346959/youtube-videos-for-roll20/?pageforid=8347640#post-8347640" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8346959/youtube-videos-for-roll20/?pageforid=8347640#post-8347640</a> The tutorial found on roll20 is buggy... but you should at least go through it to get familiar with the basics.&nbsp; Also very important:&nbsp; Helpful Hints, Tricks &amp; Guidance Thread Repository Use the forums to ask questions.&nbsp; Lots of friendly people here. Cheers