Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to Table Top RPG looking for a group

Hey there im new to table top gaming and new to this site but i am looking for a group to play woth i am available when ever and pick things up very quick i just hope to enjoy an adventure with a bunch of people and hopefully make new friends along the way! Any type of campain works for me and from any system i am gere to learn and have fun! Look forward to hearing from you all. Sincerely, Will
Aight, so I'm in the middle of throwing together a D&D5e homebrew campaign - I intend for it to be very new-player friendly (I will be learning a bit myself, I am new to the Roll20 format and 5ed, came from Pathfinder). High fantasy setting with tons of travel and eventual planar adventuring. PM me if you are interested and we can line something up.
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hi William, I am planning a cyberpunk 2020 game if you are interested. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested.