Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][PF2e][PST] A Friend and I are looking to join a game

Hey, my friend Simon and I are in the market for a weekend Pathfinder 2nd Edition game. We each run weekly games, with each of us being players in each others games, and we thought it would be fun to finally actually be able to play with each other as players as well as get into a new game and hopefully meet some cool people. We're LGBT+ friendly (I'm bi, and he's pan), we're into homebrew settings, and we can play grounded roles. I don't think either of us are in for anything grimdark, but we're not afraid to get into a good character. Out of character, we like to crack dumb jokes. We're both 23 y/o and have been into various forms of RPGs. My weekly game has been running for about 2 and a half years, and Simon has been into D&D since like high school. We're both on the west coast of the US, so we're PST timezone. An afternoon or evening game is probably the time slot we're most comfortable with, and if it's a saturday game we could probably go late. We don't have any pre-made character ideas at the moment mostly because we like to come up with something appropriate for the party or story.
hello, i am running 2 different Dragon Age games. Very LGBT+ friendly, (My husband would kill me if i wasnt, im a guy thats what makes it funny lolol). they would run at Approx 7pm est weekly. my last group for these games lasted 2 years playing every friday so i have alittle experience. Post on the postings for my games or send me a dm, a post on the page would be better tho.