Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Rollable tables improvement

I would like to see macros trigger when it's the result in a rollable table. I personal love roll tables but feel roll20 rollable tables are lacking.
Gold
Forum Champion
Agreed. For those who have subscription access Pro, there is a community-created API script that allows that. I think it is called Recursive Tables. This should be a default feature of Roll20 Rollable tables. Will give this a +1 when I get a vote free

Edited 1585601915
Lewis
Plus
Also Agree So many times i wish the roll tables were better. It takes a lot for me to stay a plus member but i can not go without the awesomeness that i get from plus. Monetarily pro is not an option for me at this time to even try the API tables unfortunately

Edited 1586051820
Make rollable tables be able to be tied to a character sheet, so a player can switch between different versions of their token. Changelings, and any other type of character that operates on a changing form (vampire, werewolf, druids, blood hunters, etc.) would benefit greatly from not needing to swap tokens. Also as a DM I'd like to be able to switch between bloodied versions of character tokens and fully healed. Additionally, a monster with phases would be excellent to be able to swap the images on the fly. It'd be even better if it was connected to the API so when characters reduce their HP the token automatically changes to bloodied, or being able to change several tokens to a different version at once with a macro. There are lots of uses I have for rollable tables, I would love to be able to tie them to character sheets and give them attributes it would expand the possibilities greatly.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .