Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Intermediate 5e Player Looking for a Campaign to play in

Hi, looking for a game to play in.  I generally play tanks and just started playing a Monk. I'm looking to get better playing that build and just wanting some people to play with. Been playing since 2016. Had to move away from the game I was playing in a shop when I got laid off (covid-19) and I suppose am trying to fill that gap with online. Pretty available nights and on weekends.  Thanks 
Hey Jasmin, I'm looking for a group as well something to fill times during these crazy times we are in. Hoping to find a group to be a player or DM for a 5e campaign. If we lucky maybe can get some others interested and see if we start something from there
Crazy times indeed. That would be super awesome! I'd be excited about either of those possibilities. 
Hi there, i am Michael and i am looking for a group to join as a player. I've played since 2015 here and there but not regular, which i would like to change.
Right now I'm available pretty much all the time but rather play games in the evenings, am also in CST how about you all?
I'm also looking for a group. I've played in some one-shots but would love to join in a campaign
I'm EST. 
 EST here as well. Lookin for another 5e campaign or two. been playing for a year or so and im acquainted with roll20 now after playing a few times on here. I have a lot of availability with my work schedule. Let me know!
Me and my friend are also in EST looking for a 5e campaign if you guys do get one going
Hi everyone! Looks like we have enough EST folks, me as well, to make a group. I like to play a tank (barb usually), rogue or life cleric. I would enjoy regular play with a solid group of people. I have been playing for about a year and my girlfriend (who hates when i call her that, because she thinks its juvenile, so “my woman”)  has some interest in possibly playing as a sorceress. She would be brand new as a player but she loves WOW and wants to at least see what d and d is about. Anyway, i for sure would play and she is a maybe.
SOOO I guess we just need a DM? and possibly some clerics Hahaha. How do we want to get this started? Does anyone know a DM? 
I DM a group who is currently running thru the Sunless Citadel, the players are mostly women and would like to keep the majority of players as female. We are looking to add at least one more. We are two sessions into it and plan on continuing other modules after this adventure is concluded. If any of yall are interested drop me a message. We currently play usually once a week sometimes twice and start around 7 or 8 central so not far off of Eastern. Most of my players are relatively new so having a bunch of experience is not necessary.
Looking for players for a home module that has been tested and played Opening the game NOW. Starting at 6 PM Eastern US and running until 8. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/6146387/IXKvYQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/6146387/IXKvYQ</a>