Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e] LFG a nice group to play with in the Afternoons or Sundays EST

Heya, I am an experienced player who started with 3.5, have played Pathfinder, 4e, some 5e and a lot of Legend of Nine Rings and Various homebrews. I am looking for more of an RP group I have a group I play with on Saturdays so those are right out. Thanks!
Hi, Matthew. I'm stuck in my house doing nothing most likely until the end of April at least. I haven't played since 3rd edition, but I'm interested. I'm very out of the loop, but willing to catch up quick. EDIT: I am open mornings, afternoons and evenings thanks to this pandemic.  EDIT #2: I am in EST.
Hi Mathew, Me and my friend are also looking for a group, we are free everyday but Saturday as well. and are in the EST time zone, so if you find a group and still need people. Send me a pm
I am looking for players for a RP heavy Sunday game set in the Forgotten Realms, but the campaign is homebrew. If that sounds interesting you can check out the full listing here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/210021/eclipse-dawn-of-ages" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/210021/eclipse-dawn-of-ages</a>
Hello im GTM time zone, im stuck to. I have sesion where im player im looking for players for sesion where im rolling a DM.&nbsp; Im doing tchem on discord , my nick is Inari#7263, im trying to run game tommorow about 7 pm in GTM time zone. Its UK