Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a GM/ Group to play with

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 1e pathfinder group to play with. I'm coming back from a hiatus, so I'm a bit rusty, but I have played on both sides of the GM screen and have 4 characters between levels 1-11, all Society legal. I'd also be interested in joining a campaign and could create a character within a day or so, depending on what's allowed. 
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hey! Yeah, I would be interested. Which version do y'all play?