Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Newbie looking to learn

1585625349

Edited 1585625496
I only just found out about roll20 recently, so I had no idea i could find people to play with until now. I've played a very short campaign in college (DND5e)but I've pretty much forgotten everything since then, so I still consider myself a total newbie. I will ask a lot of stupid questions.  As of right now I've got loads of time on my hands, but in about a month I'll only be available after 5 (EST) or weekends. I've been dying to play since I graduated. I've tried scratching the DND itch with podcasts but I just really want to play.  I've got discord as well if anyone wants to use that instead. 
Hello Erika,  My name is Chris and I'm looking for someone to play with. I'd be willing to teach you and run you through a small and easy campaign. If you're interested just let me know. I know it's confusing for a newbie and with all the rules it can be difficult to understand everything. I'm very patient and enjoy teaching.
I have a "D&D 101" group that you can join where you will be playing with other new and newish players. Time will be decided based on player availability. PM me if you're interested.
Hey, I am looking for players to join our game on sunday evenings.  Newbies encouraged. Free. Fun. Homebrew! let me know.