Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][Blades In The Dark]New Player, New to TableTop Rpgs

Hello, I recently decided to look more into giving Tabletop RPGs a try, and I'm looking for other players, maybe a GM. I'm willing to give most games a try, though since I'm also learning how to run a Blades In The Dark game, I'm most familiar with that world atm.
hello i am running 2 different Dragon age games. War of the minds and Quest for Denerim. feel free to put an aplication in or send me a dm after seeing what time works good for you and what game you want to play. i have all the books and stuff you would need as well. happy trails