Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] [EST] Experienced TTRPG Player/DM

Hello all, I am currently looking for a online 5e game as a player.  Like many, I have been practicing social distancing, so both of my current TTRPG games are on hold.  I have  play TTRPGs on and off for about 20 years. Starting with AD&D, moving to 3.0 then 3.5 as a player.  I moved from D&D to GM WoD Werewolf the Apocalypse for a number of years.  Before moving back to being a player in a 3.5 game for many years.  I have more recently, for about 6 months been DMing a 5e game. I have no experience playing TTRPG online, which is were my learning curve would be.  I currently would not be interested in DMing. I am available currently on weekdays from 1800-2300 EST, and am available currently on the weekends from 1300 EST on Thank you Nick 
hello. i am running 2 diffrent dragon age games. im looking for 14 people. there War of the Minds and Quest for Denerim. 2 diffrent game times. if you are intersested post an application to either one. the rules are very easy and i have all the books you need.