Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] [JST - Sat-Sun] looking for long-term game, semi-new to DnD

Title already explains a lot, but basically I'm looking for a game on either Saturday or Sunday (weekday evenings maybe). I've played about 50 sessions with local friends, and would like to find a group that uses discord voice for our sessions. I'm an American Living in Japan, so it'd probably be best to find another Oceania-Asia region group, but I'm ok with whatever so long as the scheduling works. LGBT+ friendly. Please let me know if that sounds interesting to anyone, thanks!
hello. i am running 2 diffrent Dragon age games. i am looking for 14 players, 7 each. if you are intersted post an application in either game. War of the Minds or Quest for Denerim. or DM me. the game is very easy and i have all the books for them. look forward to hearing from you. also LGBT+ friendly, very gay over herreee. lolol
Hi Boots, I am looking to start another game of 5E this sunday. Its a homebrew... which does mean much other than I am not for all the stuff of a campaign setting and have a plot of my own for players to enjoy. Level starting at 1 and have a few other things. If you are interested, let me know.