Hey Ryan, It's awesome that you're getting your mates into roll20. I absolutely know what you mean about having to take your games online right now, real shame how much this issue seems to be affecting all corners of life. A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my Roll20 profile where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media. Currently I have a whole host of oneshots I could run your group through for free to see if my services are something you'd be interested in hiring. These include an adapted 5e version of Jack and the Beanstalk which has proven quite enjoyable and only takes about 4 hours. I've also got other oneshots including a horror themed one that can either be done in 2 sessions or a longer 6-8 hour session. So I'm confident I could provide a game your group would enjoy. If you'd like to know more about me, my services, or my games, you can either follow the links in my profile, or feel free to message me directly! I have a bunch of testimonials I can share from other players and even recordings of some of my gameplay.(but only watch that if you're okay with spoilers!) Welcome again to Roll20 and regardless of what you decide, I hope you and your mates find what you're after. Cheers! -Billybob