Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Logged in as GM

Hi, I'm setting up a new game for the first time, and everything is looking good. However, one of my 5 players says that when he logs in Roll20 says that he is logged in as a GM (which would be a disaster). I have not promoted him to GM, and he has exactly the same set up as the other 4 players. Any ideas? Thank you, Phil GM
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It is likely that he is merely seeing his profile page, which says you are GM of X games. (it should say "creator") Unless he has a GM badge next to his name on the game's home page, he is not a GM. As a quick test, have him log in and see if he can see the page tool tab at the top of the VTT. If he can't he is not a GM.