Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[D&D] [5E] Looking for DM for newbie group

Hello! We are a group of four players looking for a DM for a D&D 5E game. Some of us have some experience with D&D, but some are completely new. We are wanting to run a campaign that emphasizes role playing and character building more than dungeon-crawling/rules-heavy play. Other than that, we are pretty open as far as what type of campaign/modules etc we run, and are open to trying original or homebrew stuff (possibly even based on other RPG rule sets), as long as the DM is aware that patience might be required as not everyone is experienced! Planning to play on here/we have a discord server for planning and chatting. Time zones vary among players, but currently we are thinking Saturday and Sunday evenings PDT. Thanks!
Still looking for a DM! It’s absolutely fine if you are new to DMing or just want to try it out!
Im dm, sorry i will not give you lovle sell up myslef . If yu are seriou just sent post i will give you detais then
Hey Jamie! I'd love to take your group on! I love new players!     My name is Austin and I am based in Los Angeles. I have a BA in Theatre and I have tons of experience in the acting and music field. I have been DMing for about 2 years now, and I have been using Roll20 for about a month but I have really gotten a hang of it. Sunday Evenings would work great for me if that works for all of you. I do charge $16 per person, per session, which we could discuss how the exchange would happen in the future(ie venmo) Look forward to hearing from you! -Austin :)
Hey guys, thanks for the replies! To clarify, we are looking for an additional group member to DM, not a paid DM. Thanks!