I am looking for a DM to run a long term game of 5E Curse of Strahd on Roll20. If you are interested please post a response and then send a private message to me answering the questions below. Who we are: Four players. Ages range from 26-30. Various experience levels. No Roll20 experience. 1) My wife: Some 3.5 experience. 10 hrs 5E experience. 0 CoS knowledge. 2) My Brother: Some 3.5 experience. 0 CoS knowledge. 3) My Brother-In-Law: Some 3.5 experience.0 CoS knowledge. 4) Me: 17 years of rpg experience. Moderate CoS knowledge. I have read reddit discussions on some things. I am familiar with the Ravenloft setting from older editions. When: The group is on the east coast. I am hoping to start at 8pm or 9pm EDT. The day is up in the air as of now pending everyone's joint availability. Probably Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Who I am looking for: I want a mature, professional, and experienced DM. You, as the ideal DM would have previous CoS experience and be familiar with the CoS Reloaded changes and commentary from reddit or have experience with other discussions of changes to make the module better/more frightening. You should be good about maintaining setting atmosphere and tone (pop culture references at a minimum). You should be good at encouraging role play from players who are shy or less experienced. You should be a good communicator and be receptive to feedback and discussion about how things are going as we play. The genre is horror. I want it to be scary/disturbing. It is okay if things get somewhat explicit. However, you should be respecting trigger warnings and be open to glossing over something if someone gets truly upset. If you are interested please post a response and then send a private message to me answering the following questions. 1) Who are you? Tell me about yourself. 2) What is your timezone? 3) What days are you available? 4) Describe your prior experience as a non-professional DM? 5) Describe your prior experience as a professional DM? 6) How familiar are you with CoS? 7) What do you charge? 8) Can you give me references? I am looking for people who have paid for your services before and/or videos of sessions you have run.