Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chronicles of Darkness private repo?

My PR for adding Geist: The Sin-Eaters Second Edition to the Chronicles of Darkness sheet was skipped yesterday, and I expect it's because the sheet has been moved to a private repository. In addition accommodating the primary character sheet of the new sourcebook, I've been working on further updates to the sheet to be able to support the new Organization (Krewe) sheet. I also plan to add support for a Geist sheet (which, confusingly, is a slightly separate character from the Sin-Eater in the game and has a separate character sheet in the source book) and perhaps even an Absent sheet (which is an ephemeral player character detailed in the sourcebook). Will any PRs to the Chronicles of Darkness sheet be rejected, or is there still a means to get these changes considered for the private repository? Would it be too much to request access to the private repository, at least in the capacity of forking and submitting PRs to it?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
They might reference your code if the end up updating it, but won't grant you access to their private dev repo. That was at least said to one PR made to some other sheet sometime last year.
If that's the case, can I expect that the copy on the public repository is mostly up to date with the private repository? I'm worried that if it gets stale, then it means PRs to it can't really be considered because any branches were created from an already-defunct code base.