Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Using and modifying modules

I’m a noob. Now that’s out of the way, I am going to be running The Sunless Citadel for a group of five.  I’m thinking I may want to up the challenge a bit in some encounters. Is it possible to increase the HP on stat blocks for any of the monsters?  Can I add more monsters to encounter areas in a premade module? thanks! Chris
1585725935
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes and yes. Once you have installed a module or addon, you can modify it to your heart's content. It's as if you spent the hours and hours needed to make it yourself.
Thank you!  Now...  How exactly do I do that...?
1585757333

Edited 1585757392
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to edit a monster's base stats game-wide, open their entry in the journal tab (not the Compendium tab), click the edit gear icon and enter new values. If you just want to change the hit points of any deployed monster, click on the token on the map, and enter e new value in the appropriate bubble. If you want to increase the number of monsters, use copy and paste on the tokens, or drag out additional tokens from the Journal Tab or the Compendium Tab.
Awesome!   Thanks!