Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Notes locked to specific areas of the screen

Morning everyone. The current lockdown has brought me to roll20 which so far I’m really enjoying. I’m just setting up my first adventure which I’m  running tonight. I wanted to check if there was a way to create some GM notes and lock them to a specific area of the grid, map or dungeon so that when we got to that area at the notes were readily available and I didn’t have to scroll through the channels?
1585721635
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This section of the Stupid Tricks thread might be helpful, particularly the second one: Invisible Tokens  - keithcurtis — ( Video  by Nick O) Invisible Tokens - The Notes Token  -keithcurtis — ( Video  by Nick O) Invisible Tokens - The Notes Token (API version)  - keithcurtis