I'm looking for two players to play this Friday at 8PM EST, and should be around 3-4 hours in length. We will be using Discord so you must have it. I am a new DM, and there are two others that are new to D&D, so please keep that in mind. All players are welcome, at least one experienced player would be nice to help out, but you might be bored with a new DM. About Me: I have big introvert energy so it might take me a bit to relax. Since I'm new I don't have a particular style yet, but I love horror, and stupid silly stuff like making the enemy talk to you about how to roll damage, etc. If that's not something you like then you probably won't want to join. The Game: The setting is in a town called Light's Rest. Once a place of lush green forests has been twisted and corrupted, citizens have been abducted and not seen again. Rumors of cult activity have cropped up, as well as sightings of twisted creatures. You have been tasked with investigating the town, and putting a stop to whatever plagues this town. Obviously this will be horror themed, with some silly stuff thrown in here and there because I can't help it. There are also homebrew enemies that I would like to one day flesh out and make a campaign around them. Since there are at least two brand new players this will be a bit more leaning to the combat side, with some RP times thrown in for practice. My goal was to not overwhelm myself or anyone not used to RPing. Character Info: Everyone will be level 5, use the standard array for attributes, and average hp dice roll. As well as one rare magic item. Feel free to ask any questions you have. If you would like to join in please copy and paste this form. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Character Name: Character Description: D&D Experience: Do you have a decent mic and Discord? Can you whip up a character sheet for yourself? Will you be able to make it at 8PM EST and stay the duration?