Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Free Game Thursday Night 7:00 PM CDT Dungeons and Dragons Looking for Role Players

DM has 45 years experience running Fantasy Role Playing Games. Looking for Role Players who could Play a Blind Beggar, an Aging Wizard, a Boorish Noble, etc without worrying whether they have an 18 Strength or Not. Play a character that resides inside your own head not in a book, Play Dungeons and Dragons. This game is open to anyone with an imagination and a decent mic and headset. If this kind of setting appeals to you and you are interested in playing post here your Age and a simple character concept in a few words. This game is scheduled to start Thursday Night 4_2_2020 at 7:00 PM CDT.
Hello I have been looking for a game to join. I enjoy and have experience playing 5e, Dungeon world, and other Apocalypse world base systems.  I have a few character ideas that I have never gotten to really get to play fully. Like a jaded blind druid who dislikes gods because she was cursed by one. A naive hafling who ran away from her family brewery to become a Green Knight, paladin. Also I am 33.
Hi, I'm looking for another campaign to join. I started playing 5e late this summer with friends from college on Roll20 and Discord. I have a kobold monk with an urchin background that I've been wanting to play for a while. He was taken in by some Dragonborn and believes himself to be a Dragonborn. Whenever someone comments on his features like his height being too short to be a DB he becomes extremely angry and aggressive I'm a 36-year-old school counselor who's looking for some more interaction now that I'm doing remote counseling at home.  
I have an half orc barbarian in mind that has pretty much self raised himself in the swamps. He goes by “Stump”, fights with the trunk of a small tree, (same stats as a great club) is fascinated by any shiny, modern technology, plays a self carved wooden pan flute and has a battle cry of “Stump, STOMP!”
Ojh, forgot to put that i am 51.