Hi Guys, I've hit a brick wall in trying to make Chat Box macro and nothing I do seems to work... I've a player in my PF1E game who's a Paladin and they switch between one-handed and two-handed attacks fairly often so I've made two macros for these two attacks, within these macros I've also included drop down queries for Smite-Evil so that it adds the appropriate to hit modifier and damage modifier. 1H Power &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}}{{attack=Yes}}{{charname=@{character_name}}}{{name=Ominous Battle axe}}{{type=attack}} {{atkvs=1h Melee vs AC}}{{roll=[[1d20+@{bab}[BAB]+@{strength_mod}[Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_atkmod}[Mod]-[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil?:|Yes, @{charisma_mod}|No, 0}[Smite Evil]]]}}{{critconfirm=[[1d20+@{bab}[BAB]+@{strength_mod}[Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_atkmod}[Mod]-[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil?:|Yes, @{charisma_mod}|No, 0}[Smite Evil]]]}}{{damage=1}}{{dmg1flag=1}}{{dmg1=[[1d8+@{strength_mod}[Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_dmgmod}[Damage Mod]+[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*2]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil to Damage?:|Yes - First Attack vs Evil Outsider;Dragon or Undead, [[@{class1_level}*2]]|Yes, @{class1_level}|No, 0}[Smite Evil] ]]}} {{dmg1type=slashing}}{{dmg1crit=[[(3d8)+@{strength_mod}[Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_dmgmod}[Damage Mod]+[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*2]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil to Damage?:|Yes - First Attack vs Evil Outsider;Dragon or Undead, [[@{class1_level}*2]]|Yes, @{class1_level}|No, 0} [Smite Evil])*3]]}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}}{{notes=@{repeating_attacks_$2_notes}}} 2H Power Attack: &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}}{{attack=Yes}}{{charname=@{character_name}}}{{name=Ominous Battle axe}}{{type=attack}} {{atkvs=2h Melee vs AC}}{{roll=[[1d20+@{bab}[BAB]+@{strength_mod}[Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_atkmod}[Mod]-[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil?:|Yes, @{charisma_mod}|No, 0}[Smite Evil]]]}}{{critconfirm=[[1d20+@{bab}[BAB]+@{strength_mod}[Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_atkmod}[Mod]-[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil?:|Yes, @{charisma_mod}|No, 0}[Smite Evil]]]}}{{damage=1}}{{dmg1flag=1}}{{dmg1=[[1d8+[[floor(@{strength_mod}*1.5)]][Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_dmgmod}[Damage Mod]+[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil to Damage?:|Yes - First Attack vs Evil Outsider;Dragon or Undead, [[@{class1_level}*2]]|Yes, @{class1_level}|No, 0}[Smite Evil] ]]}} {{dmg1type=slashing}}{{dmg1crit=[[(3d8)+([[floor(@{strength_mod}*1.5)]][Str]+@{repeating_attacks_$2_dmgmod}[Damage Mod]+[[(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3]][Power Attack]+?{Smite Evil to Damage?:|Yes - First Attack vs Evil Outsider;Dragon or Undead, [[@{class1_level}*2]]|Yes, @{class1_level}|No, 0} [Smite Evil])*3]]}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}}{{notes=@{repeating_attacks_$2_notes}}} These work as I hoped and will fingers crossed be useful to her, however to avoid clogging up the screen I wanted to just have one macro which would then give her the attack macros to choose from. I made the following Template and it creates the buttons however when I click the buttons all it does is come up with " TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined" &{template:default}{{name=Power Attacks}}{{[2H](~2H-Power-Attack) [1H](~1H-Power-Attack)}} Where am I going wrong - is there something in the original macro's causing this issue - does it not like drop downs within the nested abilities? Thanks in advance!