Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Hello, I am new to the idea of playing on roll20 but have played and been a DM for 30 years. I would love to find a once a week daytime game with mature players. Contact me if you know of such a beast. Thank you.
Hello, I would also be very interested in such a game! Is room for one more player? I would say I'm an advanced beginner, playing for like 8 months on roll20 :). My time zone is GTM+1, if thats relevant! Very flexibel due to corona quarantine and generally very committed :).