Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One or Two Players For Friday Night 7:00 PM CDT Dungeons and Dragons 5E Hardcore Mode

Accepting one or two players for a Friday Night 5E campaign using the Hardcore Mode. If interested respond here with your Age and a Brief Character Concept .  Don't respond unless you are serious about playing. This campaign is proving to be a lot of fun so far, only two sessions have been played. Thank you.

Edited 1585887861
May I ask what the party is thus far? And is it an RP-heavy game or major combat-heavy game? Do you have an RP to Combat ratio? AD&D 2nd Edition is my favorite edition to this day (it's what got me into D&D) and I'm wondering if this Hardcore Mode 5th Edition would give me that AD&D 2nd Edition challenge I've been craving.
Hey Chandra, i'm in the party and I started playing in 82 and this game is plenty fun. 5E as is is more like superheroes and the 5E hardcore rules grounds that down to an old school feel. If you want to check it out there is a preview on Drivethrurpg and the PDF is only like 3 bux and this DM knows whats up so just jump in and have some fun. You get to roll 3d6 in order, do you find that challenging?

Edited 1585905316
Reminds me of how some DM's used to roll in AD&D 2nd Edition. Please send me a DM with a discord invite or however you do it? Age: 27/Female/Canada Timezone: EST Character Concept: Depends on the roll. Whatever the primary stat is the highest, I'll center my character around. Can't be having a Paladin for example with 3 STR or 3 CHA. :P
I am interested. Age: 45/Male I am happy to play any character/race currently. I've been playing for a few years, and open to any creation. As Chandra stated, I can decide from the rolls. Look forward to hearing from you   :)
Age 21, Male, USA Timezone: Pacific Character Concept: Flexible, I tend to see what the party is before deciding on what I'll play.
Age 27, Male, Australian Timezone: AEST (+10) Which winds up being Saturday evening for me which is perfect. I've rolled stats in order before. I think this time I'd roll first and base my character and backstory off of that. Definitely intrigued by the Hardcore mode.