Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Roll20 for Android

Did Roll20 just give up from their app for Android? No updates since 2018 and the forum is closed. Would it be fair if they remove the banner from Tools menu. I thought I could find a reliable toll, but indeed, they have a piece of s*** available in Google Play. 
Roll20 was reworking the App for release later this year. There was no specific date given, but I feel that it may have been pushed back further due to the pandemic situation driving tons of new users to Roll20.
Thank you for letting me know. Hope everyone stays healthy this times!