Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell Attacks displaying as Spellcards 5e OGL Sheet

Suddenly have a weird issue where if a player casts a spell from the 5e ogl Spell section that is set to output as an attack it outputs as a spell card. For example, out healer casts cure wounds from her spell page but it comes out as the spell card and doesn't roll the healing. If she casts from her Attack Section it outputs properly. I double checked the settings and it definitely is set to output as an attack and just doesn't all the sudden.  Anyone else noticing this issue? Any fixes? It's super annoying.
I'm also having this issue in nearly every spell that's been dragged in from the compendium. A small handful of spells aren't doing it, namely ones I made myself e.g. a Booming Blade. I first noticed the issue on Thursday.