Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][Vampire: the Masquerade V5][GMT] Looking for a Story Teller for a chronicle

Hey there. I'm looking for a semi-experienced or experienced Story Teller to run a Vampire chronicle for me and two other players I have recently made contact with. The last piece of the puzzle is just the Story Teller. For now the day we'll be playing is flexible and open for discussion and time zones. This would be on an online format using Roll20 as the location for sheets and all that good stuff with voice chat in a program like, for example, discord, for communication.  I myself have a semi-alright grasp of the V5 system, having played some play-by-post but have yet to have a full-out chronicle that lasts longer than a few sessions. Personally I enjoy heavy narrative and RP. Generally I am mostly just hoping to have a good time, and I'm quiet laid back when I play the game, cracking jokes here and there about things happening in-game. Whether you're hoping to test your Story Teller mettle, or generally just enjoy being a Story Teller, then give this post a reply! Thanks for reading! :)
If you're open for players I am also in GMT but have fairly good availabilty late in the evening/night (promise I'm not ACTUALLY a Vampire).