Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone else having trouble with Roll20 Audio Master lately?

Tonight, it's been completely unresponsive. No command works, not even the basic --config option to pull up the menu. I can play music from the Jukebox, but Roll20AM doesn't seem to be working.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It worked in my game tonight. I have a button that puts a red X death on a defeated enemy and plays the Wilhelm Scream.
Mine's borked. Probably user error but the volume is fixed hard left (no volume) in the Now Playing window for the set playlist & play on load playlist. I can manually play tracks though. 
I couldn't hear anything in my game, and only 2 of my 5 players could hear anything.
Yeap. A lot of issues with audio last evening (saturday night).
Might not be appropriate here, but AM now won't let me click the X button on tracks, says Java void. Also !roll20AM --stop isn't working either. So music will play until the song is over. I've never actually gotten roll20 AM to work properly and now it seems to be messing up the regular jukebox. In the API library I see "Roll20AM has had a significant update. The command syntax has changed and any currently existing macros will need to be updated. Please check the **[forum thread](permalink to your release post)**" But uh, the permalink doesn't seem to be there.