Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Roll 20 - Page Tabs and Player Riboon

1586076347

Edited 1586076396
Hi everyone, First time forum post but I've been playing on Roll 20 with friends for about 2 years, racked up 300 hours or so of DnD (almost all as DM) so I do know the system fairly well. Recently I started DMing another group of newbies who have never played before, I wanted to use the same game so I would have all my maps and tokens that I've added to the game. However the page tab has become nearly unmanageable it's always been a bit of a pain but now navigating the different groups to the right page has become a huge mission, I know you can archive pages, and I do occasionally but inevitably the party wants to revisit an area, and sometimes I want to reuse some generic maps for the different parties (use the same mine/swamp/forest for the two different groups). So TL:DR;  Is there a way to sort my map pages into folders, and is there an easier way to move the player ribbon than dragging it? Thanks so much. For what it's worth I love the service and have a mid tier subscription. 
1586077494
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This post from the prolific arcane scriptomancer The Aaron might be of interest.
Would I need to up my subscription to the highest tier to get this to work?
1586087954
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, that tip can be used by any level of subscription. 
Thanks so much! Works great, would Rep everyone involved if such a thing existed.
1586097577
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Something that I read somewhere along the way that has been a help:  if you have to scroll to get to the map you want your players on, don't drag the ribbon to the map, drag the map close to the ribbon and then move the players.  I tend to try not to keep much more than the full bar and a half or so of maps visible at a time, but I still use that order of operations when switching maps.
1586101859
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can also use this Stylus style (Installation instructions in top post): Add Rows to Map Tab