Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro: how to displaying a result of a formula

I would like to display the result of a formula rather the values that are involved If i use the following macro     &{template:default} {{name= Sam casts Mind Thrust ?{Number of Dice|1} Dice, Will Save DC (14+(?{Number of Dice|1}+1)/2)}} I get "Will Save DC (14+(1+1)/2)" but what I want is "Will Save DC (15)" But when I use the following macro the result comes out in a sickly yellow and white colour thats very hard to read     &{template:default} {{name= Sam casts Mind Thrust ?{Number of Dice|1} Dice, Will Save DC ([[round(14+(?{Number of Dice|1}+1)/2)]])}} So either can some tell me how to change the colour that comes out with [[ values ]] or can some one tell me how to display the results of a calculation without using [[ value ]]  ... cheers
And by posting I have managed to work this out ....     &{template:default} {{name= Sam casts Mind Thrust ?{Number of Dice|1} Dice, Will Save DC (``[[round(14+(?{Number of Dice|1}+1)/2)]]``)}}
1586105889
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This could be changed (for your browser only) by using an extension like Stylus. If you want to go this route, post a screen shot of what you would like to change, and I or someone else can take a stab at restyling. Here are some examples of what you can do with Stylus: Show Off Your Style , and Show Off Your Style 2: The Stylening!