Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lycanthropes from the 5e compendium.

So I have a continuing issue with the 5e monster manual compendium with regard to shapechangers.  When I pull the mob from there it’s almost always listed as the animal form and nothing else. In effect many of the ability scores and attributes are incorrect on the character sheet aspect. Is the only solution for this to manually correct them once you’ve added them to your game? If this is the case could someone direct me to a thread on how to add additional clickable stat blocks to customize a character (the red box on the character sheet)? Most the manual seems great in it’s drag and drop capability, but it seems that shapechangers take a bit extra work, hopefully I’m missing something?

Edited 1586185116
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unless there is a non-animal statblock in the printed Monster Manual, then Roll20's hands are tied. They cannot add or alter content. Not sure what "the red box" is. Which character sheet are you using?
Using the specific instance of wererats.  The monster manual physical copy has stats and such that are unique.  The monster manual compendium online has the stats of a wererat as exactly the same as those of a giant rat.  I'm currently using the 5e Roll20 character sheet which has a red section with clickable ability scores, and was hoping I would have multiples of those in an instance.  I think for a work around I can do a multi sided token each representing a different aspect of the creature.  Rat, Hybrid, Human.  Just seems incomplete when it comes to the compendium drag and drop.