Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiclass Warlock 2 and Adding Cleric 1 cannot pick Cleric spells in Charactermancer

I had this problem a while ago and then, after clearing the cash, I was able to perform the selections.  I have a player who has a Warlock level 2 and he wanted to multi-class to Cleric Light Domain on his 3rd level, XP 900.  In Charactermancer, I have recreated his character, from ground up, and doing CM level up to 2nd ro Warlock and then at 900 XP, I Multiclass him to Cleric 1.  When we get to the Spells tab, It still only shows the spells that he has as a warlock and does not show any cleric spells.  I cleared the Cache on both Firefox and Chrome and they still exhibit the same behavior.  Please advise as to what we are doing wrong.  We are using the 5E Character sheet.
Bumping this and asking of anyone else is seeing this issue?  Any reply from Support?  Guess I should post this over on the 5E Character sheet section but this is Charactermancer....
My search-fu tells me this is not fixed.  The issue looks like the spell selector is showing spells you have and ONLY the spells that appear on BOTH classes' spell list you can choose.  When I'm doing a warlock/wizard, I see shield and another spell, wrath or something, the other spells I've selected (I've done this as a level 3 wizard into a level 1 warlock, and a 1 warlock into 1 wizard).  The spell selector does not know which class you're leveling and applies the restrictions of both. Any fix planned for this?
Still an issue, I went from level 1 cleric into level one wizard and i am not able to choose spells. It seems roll20 doesn’t like the two different spell casting types. Would love to know if this will get fixed.
Also would like to know if this will get fixed. I'm trying to multiclass an arcane trickster/divination wizard and while the charactermancer says I can add X new spells, it only shows the spells picked in the other class without the option to add new spells. It's the same list of spells for both classes. I did find a way to make it work, just not the optimal way I desired. 1. First I tried to make the Rogue class, then I tried to use the level up charactermancer to add rogue levels to get arcane trickster then level up mancer again to add wizard levels to get divination specialty - cannot add new spells. 2. Then I made the Wizard class, used the level up charactermancer to add wizard levels and rogue levels at the same time - can add both wizard and arcane trickster spells. 3. Then I tried again with the Rogue class. At level up, I only added 1 wizard level - cannot add spells. Only works if I do wizard first, which is not optimal due to starting HP, starting equipment, AC, etc.
+1