I've DM'd for a while for my family and thought I would try Roll20 to make things easier. It has been just the opposite. I literally can't get the game up and running. I've read through the wiki and watched some YouTube videos and am still lost. I purchased the Deluxe Essentials Kit to run Dragon of Icespire Peak. I was trying to get token on the Dwarven Encampment page and somehow deleted the map. And there was no "undo" button. And the map was lost from the page view section up top. So I deleted the game to try to start over. But now I can't find the basic game/compendium to add. I can do the Add-ons since I purchased the deluxe edition, but I can't figure out how to add the basic game again. And if anyone wants to point me to more basic tutorials/videos that would be great. I've been working at this for several days and it is getting really frustrating. So I would appreciate any help the forum is willing to give. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out. But Roll20 has me stumped.