Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Sharing Cards when there are multiple GMs

I think this post on the forums is answering what I'm thinking of, but there's so little info in the explanation I'm not positive and was hoping to get some clarification. The system for the campaign I'm currently running has player and GM action dice that can be spent on specific rolls and actions. Normally, I set this up via the cards deck to help everyone keep track of their action dice. However, for this particular campaign, I am GMing with a friend, and there should only be a single pool of GM action dice. Is there a way for both GMs in the game to share the same "hand" of cards? (or perhaps more generally, just letting users share a hand of cards). Friend I'm GMing with has pro, so API scripts are an option for us too. Thanks!
1586278822
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It's probably easier to just make sure the GM can steal those cards, and have one of you hold them while letting the other steal them if you use them. 
Ah! You're right. That would work perfectly.
1586283032
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The only problem I foresee would be if you aren't both logged in you can't steal from them.  If that becomes a problem, I can probably write you a script to synchronize the number of those cards in your hands.
Action dice in this system are a per-session feature, so I don't think such a scenario would be very likely. Thank you for the offer though!